Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Surreal

Why are you the one that drives me insane? How can you do it? Scratch that. I know how, i just don't know why.  The problem has always been why, the why has always been my disbelief. I still cannot understand why me, why you, why us? It doesn't matter how much explaining you and I have tried to do, it simply seems unreal. Unreal because you make me feel full inside, because I want to make you feel that way too, because it feels as if we just match. It feels so unreal yet it is so real: you do say and write those words that I long to hear. This confusion, this misunderstandment is real, what only leads me to seek a way to understand and describe the situation. At the beginning I said a word, a word that keeps its total validity in all this confusion, moreover, it defines it. All this just keeps feeling surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment